Metal Removal Solid Carbide End
Series CG-4MB General Purpose Single End 4-Flute Ball Nose Metric
- Center cutting
- Ball nose
- Welden flats on shanks
- 10° cobalt submicron grade carbide substrate
- Uncoated standard; coated tools available as a modification.
- Most commonly used in profiling and finishing applications where a metric ball nose geometry is required
- Stiffer construction results in minimal deflection
- 4 flutes provide good wear resistance for excellent size control
- Excellent for plunging, profiling, and heavy peripheral cuts
- Ideal for contouring operations
Copyright © 2001-2019 CTS Co. All rights reserved.