Metal Removal Solid Carbide End
Series CG-4B General Purpose Single End 4-Flute Ball Nose
- 4-flute, 30° right hand spiral, right hand cut
- Center cutting
- 10° cobalt submicron grade carbide substrate
- Ball nose
- Uncoated and specific sizes in TiCN coated and TiAlN coated standard; others available as a modification.
- Most commonly used in profiling and finishing applications where a ball nose geometry is required
- Stiffer construction results in minimal deflection
- 4 flutes provide good wear resistance for excellent size control
- Excellent for plunging, profiling, and heavy peripheral cuts
- Ideal for contouring operations
Copyright © 2001-2014 CTS Co. All rights reserved.