Metal Removal Solid Carbide Drills
383 and Series 385 Carbide Drills
- 2-flute, right-hand spiral, right-hand cut
- HQS point – 140° 6-facet "S" gash
- 383 short DIN 6537 length;
385 long DIN 6537 length
- Two spiral coolant holes
- Common shanks
- TiAlN coated standard; other coatings available as specials
- Series 383 drills up to 3 x diameter;Series 385 drills up
to 5 x diameter.
- Ideal for use in harder steels, stainless steels,
titanium and titanium alloys, and cast irons.
- Use where internal coolant is recommended; same drill is available
without coolant holes – see Series 283 and 285
Copyright © 2001-2014 CTS Co. All rights reserved.