General Purpose Jobber Length Drills
Series 150D- Uncoated
Series 150- Black Oxide
Series 150TN- TiN Coated
- General-purpose geometry for drills in a wide range of operating conditions and materials.
- Manufactured from premium high-speed steel.
- 118° point.
- The most popular drill for general-purpose applications.
- Metric sizes are manufactured to DIN 338 specifications.
- Bright, black oxide, and titanium nitride (TiN) finishes standard from stock; alternate coatings available as stock modifications.
- Carbon steel (TiN, black oxide)
- Cast iron (TiN, black oxide)
- Non-ferrous materials (bright)
Surface Treatment Information:
- Black oxide surface finish increases wear resistance and adds lubricity, improving chip flow
- Titanium nitride (TiN) PVD coating adds lubricity and hardness which enhances chip flow, finish hole quality, and drill life.
Copyright © 2001-2014 CTS Co. All rights reserved.